We don’t think a professionally-designed custom website should cost tens of thousands of dollars. Your business can establish a high quality website along with a series of marketing services for a small monthly fee. And unlike leasing a car, your monthly marketing helps to make your business money. Curious on how to get started?
EFFECTIVE DIGITAL MARKETING
You have a business to run, employees to manage and customers to serve. The last thing you want to do is learn and then become a highly proficient digital marketer. My team has spent decades training and improving our skills in order to provide your business with top shelf marketing services for a low monthly rate.
LOW COST WEBSITES
As a VSB (Very Small Business) owner, you need to spend your money on inventory, labor and costs of goods. Marketing, because of it’s steep costs, often never happens. This negatively impacts your revenues, and is a chief cause of small business failure. Establishing a budget, and setting forth with a plan puts you back in charge.
Provide small businesses with affordable, scalable and professional websites that are aligned with their cash flow, and aid them in growing their sales. We believe that Lotsmor Marketing provides our customers with lots more… for a lot less.
Typical Web Design Agency
Web Development Cost: $3,500-$7,000
Domain Name: $15/year
Web Hosting: $179-$1800/year
Search Optimization: $300/mos.
Online Support: N/A
Update, Patch and Maintain: $125/hr.*
Web Chat: N/A
Social Media: $500/mos.
First Year Total Cost of Ownership:
*estimating 2 hours/year
Web Development Cost: Included
Domain Name: Included
Web Hosting: Included
Search Optimization: Included
Online Support: Included
Update, Patch and Maintain: Included
Web Chat: Included ($15/lead)
Social Media: Included (some plans)
eCommerce: Included (some plans)
First Year Total Cost of Ownership:
What Comes Next?
So, what happens exactly after subscribing to a Lotsmor Marketing web design and marketing package?
- You will immediately receive an email with a link to a survey. This survey will ask you a myriad of questions about your business or organization, and will help to inform our development team of your specific business needs for the website.
- You will receive a call from one of our Project Managers within 1 business day of subscribing. If you have any questions at that time please ask them. Our team is very open to questions, which can be a big help to moving your project forward.
- You will be given several methods to “get information to us”. We will want details about your business. Location, years in business, who your competitors are, are you trying to sell things online? We will provide a secure Dropbox for you to deliver photos, documents, etc.
- If your package included blogging or social media, our writing team will begin immediately to spruce up your social media sites, and begin to generate content, all within that first week!
- Once we have all the information from you, your Project Manager will inform you of a project schedule that we will set to have your site designed, and launched. Should you have any deadlines yourself to share with us, please do!
- Marketing your special events and sales. We will want to have some insight to how your business operates, and if sales and special event marketing is involved. We can help work those things into your new site.
- Launch Day! Always a special thing. You get to trot out a new website for your business, share it with your family and friends, and start sending your prospects links to your new home on the Web.
- Continued Marketing – Our team doesn’t stop on Launch Day. In fact, that’s when the fun starts! We work to enter your information into local directories, build backlinks, submit the site to Google and other search engines, and monitor and track the site progress over time, How many hours we spend each month is then based on the level of package you initially selected.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long am I committed to paying monthly?
We have broken down the expenses of a $3,500-$7,000 website and various digital marketing services into 12 much easier to pay, monthly installments. Your commitment to us is to stay for the 12 month period. Should your scheduled payments stop, your site may be taken down and you will still owe Lotsmor the balance of the installment payments. We don’t ever want to have that happen, so please consider this prior to arranging our services.
If you choose to leave Lotsmor Marketing after the 12 months, we will pack your site up for you in an archive file and let you take it with you. All of the marketing collateral we built for you stays in tact, and under your ownership.
We have a secondary fee schedule that relates to the ongoing web hosting, server maintenance and marketing services. Should you want to continue to stick with Lotsmor, your fees will be adjusted downward to reflect the services being provided for you at that time.
Can I upgrade/downgrade my package during that 12 months?
Upgrading is easy, as we will simply add those services to your account that you were lacking. Downgrading may involve additional fees if we have performed work or assumed additional expense on your behalf, that you now do not want to have included in your package.
Can I add services along the way to my chosen web design plan?
Absolutely. The packages we drew out are the most common selections for our existing clients however we know not every client need is the same. If you want us to double down on Social Media, need to add eCommerce functionality to Basic or Enhanced, or run special Google AdWords campaigns, we are 100% up for the work. We’d negotiate an add-on monthly rate for the new set of services, and then launch them!
Connect With Us
Still weighing the options of adding a brand new WordPress-based website to help grow your business online? Worried about whether it will be too much (or not enough)? That’s fine.
We meet with small business owners and entrepreneurs all the time. And… being serial entrepreneurs ourselves, we totally get it. Tell you what. fill out this form and subscribe to our blog. We will provide some free marketing wisdom every week, and hope you come back and explore the options of getting Lotsmor for a whole lot less.